David Harbour reunited with several of his Stranger Things co-stars – seven months after his noticeable absent from events celebrating the finale of the Netflix series.
The 51-year-old actor, who played Jim Hopper in the sci-fi show, joined his much-younger castmates for two events affiliated with Stranger Things in Los Angeles on Thursday night.
It marked a rare appearance for Harbour, who the Daily Mail exclusively reported last year had ‘pages and pages’ of bullying accusations filed against him by co-star Millie Bobby Brown during the season five shoot in 2024.
The alleged complaints by Brown, who has since insisted she felt ‘safe’ on-set with her ‘friend’ Harbour, did not include any allegations of sexual impropriety.
The outcome of the reported investigation is still unknown and neither Harbour nor Brown have directly commented on it since it was uncovered in November 2025.
Brown was notably absent from Thursday’s Stranger Things For Your Consideration (FYC) events, which Harbour attended with Natalia Dyer, Jamie Campbell Bower and Noah Schnapp.
David Harbour reunited with several of his Stranger Things co-stars – seven months after his noticeable absent from events celebrating the finale of the Netflix series
Harbour posed up with Natalia Dyer, Jamie Campbell Bower and Noah Schnapp
The group posed together on the red carpet inside the Meryl Streep Center for Performing Artists.
Harbour, Dyer, Bower and Schnapp then took the stage for a group panel alongside Stranger Things casting director Carmen Cuba and stuntman Hiro Koda.
They later joined the co-creators, showrunners and executive producers, Matt and Ross Duffer, as well as director-slash-executive producer Shawn Levy at Netflix’s Emmys FYSEE event at Hollywood Forever Cemetary.
Harbour made his last Stranger Things-related, public appearance at the final season premiere in Los Angeles on November 6, 2025.
Around the same time, Brown, 22, lavished praise on Harbour despite her alleged bullying and harassment claims.
Brown and Harbour were also bizarrely seen putting on an overly affectionate display at the Stranger Things premiere afterparty in November.
Just two days after the premiere, Harbour skipped the Stranger Things FYC event, where the leading actress led the star parade.
He also did not attend the series five premiere in London that same week.
They first attended the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Conversations Presents Stranger Things event with casting director Carmen Cuba and stuntman Hiro Koda
After posing on the red carpet together, they took the stage for a group panel
Harbour underwent an outfit change before heading to their second event of the day
The four co-stars later joined Stranger Things co-creators, showrunners and executive producers, Matt and Ross Duffer, as well as director-slash-executive producer Shawn Levy at Netflix’s Emmys FYSEE event at Hollywood Forever
They took the stage to discuss the final season of Stranger Things ahead of awards season
The Daily Mail was the first to report that Brown allegedly filed a harassment and bullying complaint against her onscreen dad before they started filming season five back in 2024.
There were allegedly ‘pages of pages’ of allegations, which lead up to an internal investigation by Netflix that ensued ‘for months.’
However, Brown has insisted publicly that it was ‘so nice’ and ‘really exciting’ reuniting with Harbour for the final season.
She also told The Hollywood Reporter in late November that she and Harbour have been a ‘united’ pair ‘for the last 10 years.’
‘We have always been united in that,’ she said. ‘We love this show with everything, and we value our friendship more than anything.’
Stranger Things creator Ross Duffer, while standing beside his brother and co-creator Matt, addressed the bullying claims after the Daily Mail uncovered the allegations last year.
‘Obviously, you understand I can’t get into personal on-set matters, but I will say we’ve been doing this for 10 years with this cast,’ Ross told THR at the season five premiere in Los Angeles in November.
‘And at this point they’re family and we deeply care about them. So, you know, nothing matters more than just having a set where everyone feels safe and happy.’
Millie Bobby Brown was notably absent from the two events on Thursday night. She and Harbour were last publicly photographed together at the season five premiere in Los Angeles on November 6, 2025
For the premiere and the afterparty on November 6, the co-stars put on a friendly display
Harbour and Brown seen in season five of Stranger Things
The show’s executive producer Shawn Levy also indirectly responded to the alleged Harbour/Brown drama when asked a question about how production handles bullying complaints on set.
‘You have to create a respectful workplace where everyone feels comfortable and safe, and so we did everything to build that environment,’ Levy said. ‘And we’re proud of the fact that we did so.’
He later added: ‘I’ve read a bunch of stories and they range from wildly inaccurate to … there’s so much noise around it.
‘But the truth is that we view this crew and this cast as family, and so we treat each other with respect, and that’s always been bedrock.’
Read the full article here



