Tom Hardy was reportedly fired from the Paramount+ series “MobLand” after two seasons.
Sources told Variety on Friday that Hardy was let go from the show following “on-set issues” with executive producer Jez Butterworth, 101 Studios, and others.
A Puck News report claimed Hardy, 48, was allegedly consistently late to production during Season 2, gave frequent script notes and changed dialogue and was upset about the ensemble cast, which includes fellow A-listers Helen Mirren and Pierce Brosnan.
The report also claimed Hardy’s alleged behavior led Butterworth to nearly quit, which led to Paramount firing Hardy.
Page Six has reached out to reps for Hardy, Butterworth, 101 Studios and and Paramount+ for comment.
Hardy starred in “MobLand” as Harry Da Souza, a fixer for a London crime family.
When the crime series premiered in the spring of 2025, it broke a Paramount+ streaming record as the biggest global series premiere ever with 2.2 million global views, according to a Paramount press release.
Season 2 finished filming in March, according to Variety, but a premiere date has yet to be announced.
The show still hasn’t been renewed for Season 3.
The “MobLand” cast also includes Brosnan, Mirren, Paddy Considine, Joanne Froggatt, Laura Pulver, Anson Boon, Jasmine Jobson, Mandeep Dhillon and Daniel Betts.
After the first season ended with Hardy’s character being accidentally stabbed in the chest with a knife by his wife Jan (Froggatt), Butterworth exclusively told The Post that Hardy wasn’t being written out of the show.
“I mean, if you think about it, ‘is Harry dead?’ No. We’re not gonna – We love Harry. We love Tom,’” Butterworth said in June 2025.
The executive producer added at the time that he wants the series “to run for as long as it fascinates and delights and stimulates an audience.”
Hardy previously told Equire he agreed to do “MobLand” because it let him flex “different muscles” in terms of his acting ability.
Read the full article here


