February 22, 2026 6:59 am EST

Princess Andre has admitted that the vicious row between her dad Peter and mum Katie Price ruined her ITV show.

The rising star, 18, is back with the second series of her ITV2 reality show, The Princess Diaries.

The reality series, which follows the influencer navigating life in the spotlight, was the channel’s biggest launch of 2025 outside of Love Island and Big Brother.

Despite its success, it was overshadowed by negative press around her dad’s appearance in the show, while her mum was nowhere to be seen.

Katie expressed her frustrations at being ‘disrespected’ and ‘disregarded’, claiming that Peter and his management team were behind the snub.

Now, in the first episode of the new series, Princess opens up about how the show caused so much drama between her parents.

Princess Andre has admitted that the vicious row between her dad Peter and mum Katie Price ruined her ITV show

Katie and Peter pictured in 2004. The former couple married in 2005 before splitting up in 2009

‘It was difficult to deal with,’ she says, as reported by The Sun. 

‘It caused so much family drama. It really upset me – I genuinely felt bad. 

‘I was so excited for the show to come out and I still got amazing support, but it ruined it and upset me that it was causing arguments.

‘It felt like it was all my fault. I thought: ‘Oh my god, this is not what I wanted.”

Last year Peter and stepmother Emily decided to pull out from the second season of her ITV2 reality show following backlash from Katie.

Insiders told the Daily Mail that the influencer made the decision after discussions with her pop star father.

A source revealed: ‘Pete and Emily will not feature in The Princess Diaries seasons two and three. It was discussed between him and Princess, and they decided as a family that it’s better for the show to focus on Princess alone, rather than her family life.

‘Katie was obviously very hurt over not being asked to film alongside Princess for season one, and she caused a lot of drama and upset behind the scenes.

Last year Peter and stepmother Emily decided to pull out from the second season of her ITV2 reality show following backlash from Katie

Katie vented her fury over being snubbed from Princess’s first-ever reality show during an angry outburst on her podcast

‘No one wants Princess to feel caught between her two parents, so Pete has taken a massive step back, which he hopes will resolve many of the issues. 

‘Everyone just wants the best for Princess, and the show is her series after all, now she’s 18, she can stand on her own two feet.’

Katie and Peter publicly confirmed their bitter war of words is over earlier this month as they said they attempt to create a ‘calm and supportive environment’ for their children.

The former couple married in 2005, little more than a year after meeting as campmates on the third series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

They would go on to welcome two children, Junior, now 20, and Princess, before announcing their abrupt separation and subsequent divorce in 2009.

Katie and Peterhave since revealed the acrimony that followed their divorce has been resolved.

The announcement marks their first interaction in 16 years, with the former couple insisting they now intend to ‘close the door on the past and move forward into a new chapter with positivity and respect’.

They added: ‘We are both focused on creating a calm and supportive environment for our children.

Katie and Peter have since revealed the acrimony that followed their divorce has been resolved

‘We have reached a mutual agreement, both legally and personally confirming that neither of us will speak negatively about the other going forward.

‘This decision reflects a shared commitment to our family and stability. We want to stand united for our children.

‘We are hoping this is a start of a positive relationship. We ask for understanding and support from both the media and the public as we move ahead.’

Andre previously claimed Junior and Princess lived with him for ‘their safety’ and admitted staying silent on their personal situation has been ‘frustrating’ over the years.

In a message posted on Instagram in 2025, he explained: ‘For sixteen years, I have stayed silent in the face of repeated lies from my ex-wife and her family, out of respect for my children and loved ones, but staying silent has been incredibly frustrating.

‘That ends today. The latest comments about my children’s welfare and living arrangements compel me to set the record straight.

‘For well-documented reasons, and for their safety, Junior and Princess came into my care in 2018 and remained with me until they reached adulthood.’

He added: ‘In 2019, the family courts issued a legally binding order to enforce this arrangement. I have never made this public before, out of respect for my children.

‘In 2011 and 2015, publicly documented court cases, found my ex-wife had made false claims. She was ordered to pay substantial damages and legal costs, and to apologise, to me and my management. The same falsehoods are being repeated today.

‘Unfortunately, there are many more lies and baseless accusations I have yet to address. Those will now be dealt with in the coming months.’

A spokesperson for Price told The Mirror: ‘Kate is in a much better and clear headspace and is at peace with the situation, this was in the past and she doesn’t feel the need to bring up tit for tat comments, but more importantly she’s dealing with this the right way and it’s now in her lawyers hands. Kate will no longer be gaslight and bullied as she once was.’

Season two of The Princess Diaries is available from March 8, on ITV2 and ITVX. 

Read the full article here

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version