February 16, 2026 4:16 am EST

A contractor suing Kanye West is looking to call the rapper’s spouse Bianca Censori to testify in their ongoing case.

Tony Saxon, who initially filed the lawsuit in 2023, has requested a Los Angeles court order the Australia-born model/architect, 31, to take the stand in the labor-related litigation, TMZ reported after reviewing court docs.

While it was not immediately clear why Censori was cited by Saxon as a potential witness in the case, a 2024 piece published by The New Yorker indicated that she had been involved as an intermediary at one point.

The legal dispute, which is due back in court later this month, stems from an initial arrangement West and Saxon worked out in September 2021. At the time, the rapper was looking to make a series of drastic changes to an oceanfront Malibu mansion he purchased for more than $57 million.

Saxon told the court in legal docs that in the undertaking to satisfy the unique specifications West asked for, he provided multiple services. They included project management; property caretaker; and security.

Daily Mail has reached out to West and Censori’s representative for further comment on this story.   

A contractor suing Kanye West is looking to call the rapper’s spouse Bianca Censori to testify in their ongoing case. Pictured February 2025 in LA 

Tony Saxon told the court in legal docs that in the undertaking to satisfy the unique specifications West asked for, he did multiple tasks 

Saxon said in legal documents that he spent up to 16 hours a day working on the remodel, and sometimes had to sleep on the ground with his coat to remain on schedule.

Saxon said in his legal filing that things between he and the Runaway rapper went awry two months into the endeavor, in November 2021.

The contractor told the court he voiced his opposition to a number of requests West made regarding the renovation of the home.

Saxon said West ordered him to demolish the marble bathrooms and remove all plumbing, windows and electrical equipment.

When West proposed moving large generators inside the house, Saxon told the court he informed West that it would create a major fire hazard.

Saxon said in the suit that West, in response, threatened him and said he would be considered ‘an enemy’ if he did not fulfill his vision. 

Saxon said West told him, ‘If you don’t do what I say, you’re not going to work for me, I’m not gonna be your friend anymore and you’ll just see me on TV.’

Saxon said in legal docs that he told West he doesn’t watch TV and was promptly fired on the spot and told to ‘get the hell out’ of the home. 

The contractor claimed in legal docs West ordered him to demolish the marble bathrooms and remove all plumbing, windows and electrical equipment 

When West proposed moving large generators inside the house, Saxon informed him that would create a major fire hazard

Saxon claimed to the court that West only paid him for one week of work. He is suing West for a number of labor code violations, and more than $1 million in unpaid wages, and damages.

In the lawsuit, Saxon said the rapper’s vision for the home was to make it like ‘a bomb shelter from the 1910s’, according to NBC News. 

‘We were going to be gutting all of that out and sort of building him a Bat Cave,’ Saxon said, adding the rapper told him he wanted a place he could ‘hide from the Clintons in and the Kardashians in.’

While Saxon believed the home was more of an ‘art project,’ he later came to realize West actually wanted to reside there. 

West ‘wanted no electricity,’ Saxon said. ‘He only wanted plants. He only wanted candles. He only wanted battery lights. And he just wanted to have everything open and dark.’

West denied all of the accusations in a November 2023 filing requesting the lawsuit be dismissed. 

The legal dispute stems from an initial arrangement West and Saxon worked out in September 2021. The Power artist pictured in Milan, Italy in February 2024 

It was not immediately clear why Censori was cited by Saxon as a potential witness in the case, which is due back in court later this month 

West pictured in NYC last summer attending the trial of Diddy 

Lawyers for the rapper said he was not responsible for damages Saxon claimed to have suffered; and said that Saxon performed tasks he was not aware of. 

In a series of 2024 photos of the home, damage from disrepair was visible, as the floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the ocean had been removed, leaving that side open to all the elements.

The inside of the house appeared to be crumbling and the metal railings were rusting after being exposed to the salt air, wind and water at the oceanfront location. 

West’s Malibu neighbors in 2024 told TMZ his mansion was ‘left to rot’ and that they had not seen ‘seen anyone around for many months.’

Read the full article here

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version