Morgan Stewart is setting the record straight about her future with “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
The reality TV star, who rose to fame on “Rich Kids of Beverly Hills” before the series ended in 2016, took to Instagram Wednesday to confirm she will not be joining the hit reality series for Season 16.
“I don’t know what happened today, but no, I am not joining [‘RHOBH’],” Stewart, 38, wrote on her Instagram Story, sharing a screenshot of a fan’s DM asking her to address the casting rumors.
Stewart’s comments came the same day that longtime “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” star Tracy Tutor announced she would be joining the cast for the upcoming season.
“Well … the secret’s officially out 💎,” Tutor, 51, captioned a photo of herself via Instagram on Wednesday. “I’m joining the cast of ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,’ and I could not be more excited for this next chapter.”
The real estate agent added, “Beverly Hills is my home. I’ve raised my girls here, built my career here, and now, apparently, I’ve decided to let you all even further into my life. 😂”
She further teased, “Excited? Very. Nervous? A little. Likely to get into some trouble? Absolutely. So, what’s left to say but let’s f—ing go. 🥂💎.”
“RHOBH” executive producer Andy Cohen weighed in on the news, commenting on her post, “This has been a long time coming!”
Tutor is no stranger to “RHOBH,” having previously made headlines after clashing with longtime cast member Dorit Kemsley, who has yet to confirm whether she’ll return for Season 16.
In March 2025, Kemsley pushed back on Tutor’s claim that she scours her Instagram for hair and makeup artists but doesn’t actually pay them.
“It’s hysterical. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard, like, wholeheartedly,” Kemsley said on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” at the time. “There was a lot of s–t that she said that … I don’t know, it came out of left field.”
Kemsley also called Tutor’s accusations “attention-seeking,” saying she was “talking about something she knows nothing about.”
Tutor’s casting comes on the heels of Amanda Frances confirming earlier this month that she would be leaving “RHOBH” after just one season.
The author took to Instagram to announce her departure, sharing a carousel of behind-the-scenes snaps from filming and writing that her time on the Bravo series was “complete.”
“Saying yes to this show was one of the boldest, wildest, most clarifying things I’ve ever done,” she noted in part. “And you can be grateful for an opportunity and know when it’s time to leave. And obviously … Say it with me: I win in the end.”
Read the full article here















