February 20, 2026 2:46 pm EST

Katie Price has reportedly been dropped by domestic abuse charity Woman’s Trust, just two months after the partnership was announced. 

The ex glamour model, 47, partnered with the organisation in December and said in a statement how ‘proud’ she was to be able to help ‘shine a light’ on the cause.

But now Katie, who shocked fans after tying the knot with businessmen Lee Andrews, 43, last month following a ‘week long romance’, has updated her social media and deleted any mention of her association with the charity.

This comes following the star branding new husband’s ex an ‘irrelevant troll’ in an explosive rant, as well as being forced to deny claims Lee punched pal Kerry Katona’s boyfriend Paolo Margaglione.

Meanwhile Woman’s Trust have confirmed they have parted ways with the TV personality in a statement.

It read: ‘Katie Price previously supported Woman’s Trust through fundraising. We are grateful to everyone who supports us,’

Katie Price has reportedly been dropped by domestic abuse charity Woman’s Trust, just two months after the partnership was announced

This comes following the star branding new husband Lee Andrews’ an ‘irrelevant troll’ and brag ‘I’m the feminine woman he deserves’ in an explosive rant

They told The Sun: ‘She is not currently affiliated with or formally associated with the organisation’.

Daily Mail have contacted Katie’s representatives and Woman’s Trust for comment. 

On Wednesday, Katie claimed she is having Lee’s child in a fiery Instagram post, directed at his ex Alana Percival, with Lee also writing: ‘Soon to be three’ alongside a pregnancy emoji.

Lee’s ex had shared a scathing post where she accused him of ‘conning his own father’ and ‘taking everything you have until you have nothing left and have to rely on him.’

Mother-of-five Katie wrote in response: ‘@larnaapercival I know rejection doesn’t feel nice and I’m married to @wesleeeandrews the man you want and will never have again.

‘Your constant lies and put-downs is clearly showing how bitter you are, go live your life little girl. I know the truth and your now embarrassing yourself, go and have the little respect for yourself that’s left. 

‘I know all about you and who you are at least I’m the real woman he has found and deserves, but please just enjoy watching us build our empire as I’m having his child.

‘I’ll enjoy the ride and big d**k energy now, I’m in the saddle, he’s the most beautiful human I know who never took anything from you. I’m the real feminine woman he deserves, not the male version you are.

The ex glamour model partnered with the organisation in December and said in a statement how ‘proud’ she was to be able to help ‘shine a light’ on the cause

But now Katie has updated her social media and deleted any mention of her association with the charity

‘Now disappear under that bridge you irrelevant little troll.’

Katie insisted that Lee did not Paolo Margaglione after reports of a bust-up between the two in Dubai, leaving her and the Atomic Kitten singer’s 22-year friendship ‘strained’. 

Kerry and her toyboy beau jetted off to the UAE for a sun-kissed Valentine’s Day trip, where they joined Katie and her new husband. But Paolo flew home after just 14 hours following the alleged punch-up.

The alteration was said to have happened when Paolo deemed Lee to be talking to Katie in an ‘aggressive manner’. 

Speaking on her Instagram Stories, Katie not only denied the reports but also said Kerry and Paolo would be ‘special guests’ at her second wedding back in the UK – despite claims Lee is banned from leaving the UAE.

‘Oh my god you guys, there is so much speculation going around at the moment about me and Lee, I don’t know what the fascination is’. 

‘But one thing I will clear up, there has not been any punch up, punches thrown, between Lee and Paolo, if anything we had a good day and celebrated with them’. 

She continued: ‘And that was it, we had a great day, I don’t know where these stories have come from, Lee has never ever been aggressive, angry, or spoken to me in any sort of way, we are so in love and he is my absolute teddy bear’. 

Speaking on her Instagram Stories, Katie not only denied the reports but also said Kerry and Paolo would be ‘special guests’ at her second wedding back in the UK 

Kerry and her toyboy beau (pictured left) jetted off to the UAE for a sun-kissed Valentine’s Day trip, where they joined Katie and her new husband 

‘We can’t can’t wait to get back to the UK to have a big wedding with all our family, friends and obviously Kerry and Paolo will be our special guests’.

Following the announcement that Katie and Lee are planning to ‘have a baby’, there have been claims he has been ‘piggybacking off his wife for fame and followers’.

Kerry and Katie’s 22-year friendship is said to have become strained by the bust-up between their partners, after being close since their 2004 I’m A Celeb appearance and last year went on tour together. 

‘Lee was having some cross words with Katie. Paolo then appeared and stepped in. Lee seemed to be very angry and was shouting at him,’ a source told The Sun. 

‘It all got very heated and Lee threw some punches and one of them landed Paolo square on the head. It was crazy to see this play out. The situation seemed to be pretty heated but then it erupted very quickly. It all happened so fast.’

The insider said Paolo was ‘shocked’, while Katie was also said to be reeling from the unexpected fallout. 

The Daily Mail has contacted Kerry’s representatives for comment. Katie and Lee denied the altercation. 

Kerry said this week their holiday was cut short because of a ‘work emergency’ – but now sources have said she is ‘really upset’ with what happened.

Kerry wasn’t said to be present when the alleged row took place but heard about it from Paolo. 

On Wednesday, Katie claimed she is having Lee’s child in a fiery Instagram post, directed at his ex Alana Percival

Alana shared a scathing post where she accused him of ‘taking everything you have until you have nothing left and have to rely on him’

The insider added the TV personality ‘loves Katie’ but has now ‘seen a side to Lee they don’t like’. 

In her new! magazine column, Kerry didn’t mention the fall out but did say it was an abrupt end to the holiday.

She wrote: ‘Unfortunately during the trip, Paolo had to go back to the UK for a work emergency. 

‘I got to spend literally 14 hours with him before he had to leave, which meant I was left alone in Dubai, which we were both gutted about.’

Plans for a UK wedding come despite reports businessman Lee is banned from leaving the UAE.

It was claimed the British born Lee spent three weeks locked up in a Dubai jail for allegedly forging his ex-girlfriend’s signature to take out a £200,000 loan in her name and has been banned from leaving the United Arab Emirates. He denies this, but as yet, does not appear to have left the country.

Insiders told the Daily Mail that he allegedly applied for a £200,000 mortgage on behalf of personal trainer partner Dina Taji without her knowledge last year.



Read the full article here

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version